Thursday, February 4, 2010

All about me

So I'm 22 a broadcasting senior. This is my final year because I will graduate in December. I have struggled the past 5 years to become a senior and graduate. I aspire to be a director and producer for televison and film. I know it will be a struggle but I look forward to it. I have written two scripts and one spoof script. I am engaged to an amazing woman and am eager to get married and start my family. I have a large extended family. I have 5 neices and nephews. I have 4 siblings including my stepsisters. I have 3 aunts, 5 uncles, and too many cousins to think of right now. I am the youngest kid of my parents. I rent an apartment, work a job and have a full class load. At the same time I have taught myself basic piano and am working on teaching myself basic guitar. I am reading the chronicles of narnia, shakespeare (for class), and hope to read Dear John, A walk to remember, and just because I am...doesnt mean. I am an easy going blue sanguine :). But I guess that is all for now more later...guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment